WooCommerce product slider plugins is essential for creating customized product sliders in your woocommerce website. They are useful, easy to install, and customizable for any kind of website.
Product slider is the best way to showcase your product or services to consumers and clients. Product slider also known as carousel, slideshow which is one of the best types of social media content.
Slider or carousel, whatever it is called, is one of the most effective features on any website.
Specifically, if you are an ecommerce or service website, a product slider can add more interest to your product and improve your conversions.
You can show your best-selling products, featured products, and new products of each category in a slider to make your customers journey seamless. Don’t worry, you don’t have to write any code for implementing this type of slider on your website. There are amazing paid and free plugins available to make your job easy. In this post, we will show you some of the best WordPress slider plugins for WooCommerce.
What is WooCommerce product slider plugin?
Product sliders are a type of image-based scrolling feature on a website that presents a group of images or products to the user in a dynamic manner. They are mostly seen on ecommerce websites and websites with a vast number of products and services. For instance, website that sells graphics design and content marketing services needs to utilize this.
To help you create product sliders, there are plugins for all popular website builders such as WordPress, woo commerce, Shopify, Wix, etc. You can add eye-catching product sliders anywhere you want through these plugins. Let’s see some of the best WooCommerce product slider plugins below.
Best WooCommerce product slider plugin: Freemium suggestions
Want to add a professional-looking product slider carousel on your ecommerce website? This plugin provides simple tidy carousel which looks absolutely great on any website. This plugin has an extremely user-friendly shortcode generator back-end interface and the sliders look modern and versatile.
- Change Product name font size, color, hover color, product price, discount color, and other customizations available
- Responsive and mobile friendly
- Easy to customize and stylize
- Generate shortcode
- 3 ready themes for test
- Show/hide product add to cart button in product slider
- Unique settings for every slider
- RTL Supported
Monster slider for WordPress is another free plugin that you can use to instantly add sliders to your web pages. You can find all the features and customizing options you need and the short cord generator is enabled to add sliders wherever you want. The best thing about the plugin is that you don’t need to pay for this.
- Beautiful, Lightweight, and Powerful
- Suitable for all websites blogging, eCommerce, service, etc
- WooCommerce Ready
- On/off slider autoplay option
- Control autoPlay speed
- Stop on hover slider
- Infinite loop for the slider
- Set a maximum number of products to show on the slider
- Show/hide product rating, add to cart button, navigation arrows, pagination dots, and title for the slider
- Customize slider title font size, & color, add to cart button color, border, background & hover color
- Control slider pagination speed
One of the most powerful and intuitive woo-commerce product slider plugins to add some beautiful carousels to your website. It includes everything you need with 9 Super smooth background animations and 14 sliders template to start. You can create unique designs with 6 varied layers: Image, Heading, Text, Button, Vimeo, and YouTube.
- Compatible with all WordPress sites
- Custom responsive breakpoints
- Import and Export sliders
- Customize slider with image, WordPress post, or Youtube and Vimeo video
- Add static overlay
- Enables keyboard navigation, touch swipe, and scroll
- Slide-switching animations: Horizontal, Vertical, Fade
- Add animations to slide background
- Control autoplay timing options
- Slider controls: Arrow, Bullet, Autoplay, Bar, Thumbnail, and Shadow
- Adaptive layer font sizing
- Hide layers on specific devices
- Slide thumbnail image
Freemium plans where standard plan costs $49 and premium plan costs $99
A user-friendly easy-to-use product slider plugin for woo-commerce. With its layout builder, you can build fancy, unique layout sliders as you want. You can find all the customizing options for your slider such as,
- Include product on slider by ID’s
- Define slider column number
- Control autoplay, rewind, and loop options
- Allow stopping slider on hover
- Supports slider RTL
- Show featured products, on sale products through individual slider
- Set query order and order by
- Customize ribbons and slider item style
Also, the premium plan includes recently viewed products, related products, advanced meta fields query, layout elements, and so on.
The plugin is available for free, however, for advanced features, you can purchase the premium plans cost $19.00 – $149.00.
This plugin allows creating sliders based on specific categories so you don’t have to add images and descriptions manually. Just give the category ID in the shortcode. In addition, the plugin works with three types of shortcodes to display three different category products such as products, best-selling products, and featured products. Not only this, the plugin offers more ways to categorize products in sliders and a lot of stunning features including,
- Lightweight, fast & powerful
- Display latest/recent products featured and best-selling products slider individually
- Sort by category
- Order and order by
- 100% mobile & tablet responsive
- Slider navigation: awesome touch & swipe
- Design fully custom slider
- Translation ready
- Set number of columns you want to show
- Slider autoplay on/off
Offers free and pro versions where the pro plan costs $139/year.
Another feature-rich slider plugin to add or customize sliders to your website. This plugin allows displaying sliders in pages, posts, custom templates, and widgetized areas through shortcodes. The free version offers excellent badges like best-selling, top-rated, on sale, featured, out of stock, etc. Here are the features its free version offers, the premium version includes more interesting features that you can check from the plugin page.
- 100% Responsive and mobile-friendly
- 3 different themes for carousel, slider and grid
- Newly added Gutenberg block and Elementor page builder support
- Latest/recent, older, and featured products displayed
- Allows unlimited products display
- Create unlimited carousels, sliders, and grids
- Unique settings for each theme
- Generate advanced shortcode
- Customizable ribbon/badge
- Control the number of products to display
- Include image resize or crop options
With a free version that you can download from WordPress, this plugin has multiple paid plans under annual and lifetime categories. However, you can get it for one site for $31/year, and for 5 sites, it takes $125/year.
One of the best free WooCcommerce product slider plugins. The plugin enables custom widgets for showing products slider in the sidebar. The plugin has free and paid versions and both versions include powerful features which make it one of the best choices for WooCommerce product slider plugin.
- Offers featured products slider, latest products slider, category products slider
- Tag products slider
- Products slider by selected product ids
- Two different custom themes for slider
- Custom widget for easy use in sidebar areas
- Set product order & order by
- Compatible with all browser
- RTL language support
- Works with all WordPress Themes
- Easy and user-friendly setup
- Online Documentation
- Very Lightweight
You can install and use this plugin for free. The pro plan price starts from $39/year for single site.
WooCommerce product slider plugin to enhance your site’s visibility
You can choose any of the above plugins to insert sliders into your website. They feature simple functionalities with responsive UI design and easy to customize layout.
Using product slider plugin can give a new look to your ecommerce website. This is one of the best practices to make your buyer’s journey easy and to help them make decisions. Sliders are a must-use in ecommerce websites, it is also seen on all websites that are related to selling. They can help you increase conversion rates and drive more sales by providing the right information to your users at the right time.